About Your Dentist
Christina Popoviciu, DDS, FAGD
"I love the relationships that I have with my patients and being able to help them attain the highest level of oral care and healthy smiles for life."
"My ultimate goal for each patient is a beautiful, healthy smile that will last for a lifetime."
Formal & Continuing Education
Dr. Popoviciu graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry in Indianapolis, Indiana. She completed the Advanced Education in General Dentistry at the University of Florida College of Dentistry in Jacksonville, FL.
In order to better serve her patients, Dr. Popoviciu will continue her education through courses on both general and cosmetic dentistry.
Associations & Memberships:
Dr. Popoviciu is an active member of...
- The American Dental Association
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- The Indiana Dental Association
- The Indianapolis District Dental Society
- The Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- The Sonar Dental Study Club
- The Westside Dental Study Club
- The Implant Restorative Study Club
- The Indianapolis District Dental Society Membership Committee
- The Indianapolis District Dental Society New Dentist Committee
Craig Shanteau, DDS
"I love having the opportunity to help my patients' health and lives. My team and I work hard to provide the most compassionate, caring and up-to-date care that is possible. We look forward to serving you!"
"To provide well-planned and up-to-date dental care in a caring and personal way. To give my patients high-quality service that will improve their health and change their lives."
Dr. Shanteau graduated from Butler University with a BS Degree in Zoology. He earned his DDS from Indiana University School of Dentistry.
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships:
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Invisalign Certified
- Oral Conscious Sedation Training
- Complex Oral Sedation Training
Dr. Shanteau is an active member of the Indiana Dental Association, American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Doctors Organization for Conscious Sedation and the Academy of General Dentistry. He is also a Founding Member of the American Association for Functional Orthodontics.
Personal Attention Professional Excellence:
"I have a sincere concern for my patients and I want to provide the high-quality, satisfying service they deserve. I constantly strive to strengthen myself and my team in order to offer the best and most up-to-date care. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to know that my patients have had an enjoyable and relaxed experience in my office."